School-Based Health Clinic offered by Peninsula Community Health Services at Madrona Heights Campus. More info:
School-Based Health Clinic in South Kitsap.pdf
Student Athlete Handbook
Sports activities require a great commitment from students, advisors, coaches, and parents. It's a privilege to participate in the athletics program and the Student Athlete Handbook helps you understand all that is required and expected from our athletes.
The Student Athlete Handbook covers the Value of Athletics, Requirements of Participation, Grading Policy, ASB & Participation Fees & Fines, Emergency Medical Card, Drug and Alcohol Policy, Sportsmanship and other information
Turning Out For a Sport, Here’s What You Need To Do!
Complete the following to obtain a “clearance slip” from the Student Store
- Complete an Athletic Participation Packet ONLINE ONLY
Athletic Participation Packet
- Have a current physical on file - form below (must have had physical no older than 13 months for a regular school year) - required for ALL sports.
- Pay fines and fees at the Student Store or online
- Fees include:
- ASB $30 (once per school year and due before tryout)
- Sport Fee $35 (per sport, per year and due before 1st game - for ALL participants in ALL sports) - WAIVED FOR 2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR
- SKHS Grade Policy - Grades from the previous trimester will be checked by athletic office or must be provided by athlete if home schooled.
Download and sign all forms under 1-3 below and turn in at the Student Store.
- Medical history completed (parent/student)
- Current Sports Physical (Physician-within the past 13 months)
2. Read information pamphlets regarding:
South Kitsap School District Athletics Mission
The coaches and advisors of all activities must assume a major role in the development of the youth under their charge. Their mission is to develop leaders, foster cooperation, and personally model outstanding sportsmanship for emulation by students engaged in activities.